Hybrid Solutions is pleased to announce the new patch of VertexFX Bridge 10.3.5 with the following features and solved bugs.
- Updating BOAPI to the latest version.
- Changing the alert type when Bridge receives order for a new account.
- Ability to accept/reject orders if there is no LP ready for certain seconds, according to Time Out Settings (Login to your CUST AREA)
- Ability to load VertexFX Bridge 10.2 Settings & LP configuration.
- Improving order handling mechanism to reduce server overloading.
- Adding Datebase log.
- Adding HandleOrder method to VertexFX Bridge Language (VBL).
- Adding method ValidateBO to LP API.
- Updating MarketOrderAccepted state on LPAPI.
- Fixing a bug when the bridge tries to hold an order more than one minute.
- Fixing a bug when the bridge saves/loads files.
- Fixing a bug of the GUI when re-sizing the bridge
Should you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org