- This report will show you the logins history log for your client(s) and dealer(s).
- When you choose this report from the reports list a new window appears as the following image.
- Go to the tree and choose the desired account or Office you want, and you will notice that the title bar of the window will change to the correspondent selected account or office from the tree.
- Then choose the duration which can be modified from the browse button, and you can change this window fields so the report will be more specific upon to your request and then Press Report.
- The following image is an example result for this report:
- The result of this report contains many details; the following table shows each column description:
||Shows the login date and time for each client/ dealer
||The logout date and time for each client/ dealer
||The used IP address for each login client/ dealer
||The type of the login user (Dealer/ Client)
||The username for each login client/ dealer
||The name for each login client/ dealer
||The status of each login client/ dealer (Succeeded/ Failed)
||The application type for each login client/ dealer (API/ Non API)
See the Logins Log Report video
VertexFX Backoffice Reports
VertexFX Backoffice Help Index