VertexFX System deliverables
Posted by Rima Zurqan, Last modified by ZZ - Nasser Al Nussair on 06 April 2012 02:50 PM
Upon purchasing VertexFX Trader in one of its plans, you'll receive following Items:
For more details about system deliverables refer to http://www.hybrid-solutions.com/platform/system/system-deliverables.html
- Backoffice System: Which is the manager and dealing system, customizable in a very flexible manner according to a wide band of system privileges so that you can create your dealers according to their levels as your business requires. Managers, Moderators, dealers, chief dealers or customizable authority.
- Client System: Which is distributed from your side to your Clients, Brokers or IB's upon your configuration for them at the backoffice side. you can create Offices, sub-offices in a multi-level behavior and add the clients under the required level, then you can define a username and password to the required Tree node so that he can login and see his tree node and whatever under.
- E-Broker Terminal, for multi account trading.
- System API Kit, including Client API, Backoffice API, Currency Server API.
- WEB Based Market Watch.
- Server Applications: This is the server side system, which handles your transactions in the backend. It contains also a data feed for the system, you can use it or consider it as backup feed only for your primary feed (point 4). Server applications includes:
- Gateway Server Application.
- Currency Server: (DDE based) connected to the client DDE feed provider.
- History Server: that handles Charting history data.
- XML Server: for mobile trader and web trader.
- SMS Central (Server): Manages SMS broadcasting.