This is the Charts Toolbar which you will be able from here to control the settings of viewing the chart window. It contains eight sections as the following:
1- Price Style
- Candlesticks to view the chart candles as sticks in chart window.
- Standard Bar to view the chart candles as standard bar in chart window.
- Line Chart to view the chart as line in chart window.
- Heikin Ashi to view the selected chart price style (Candlesticks, Standard Bar or Line Chart) as Heikin Ashi in chart window.
2- Chart Data
3- Chart Saving
- Save as Picture use this option to save the picture of the chart window on your computer.
- Print Chart use this option to print the picture of the chart if your computer is connected to a printer.
- Show as List use this option to show the information of the chart as list.
4- Chart Zooming
- Zoom in to maximize the zooming on the chart window.
- Zoom Out to minimize the zooming on the chart window.
- Period Zoom after selecting this option define the desired period to be zoomed in by clicking in the starting of the period then another click on the end of the period in the chart window.
5- Chart Control
- Chart Shift Use this option to shift the chart away from the beginning of the chart window. After choosing this option a small pointer will show up on the top of the chart window that you can drag it to the desired place in the chart.
- First record (Home) it drags the chart to the first record in chart history.
- Backward Step to drags the chart step backward.
- Forward Step to drags the chart step forward.
- Last record (End) it drags the chart to the last record in chart history.
6- Show /Hide
- Grids to show/ hide grids on the chart window.
- Volume to show/ hide the volume on the bottom of the chart window. Which indicates the trading volume for the select symbol chart.
- Chart Options opens the chart options tab from the System Options, which allow you to edit the settings and colors of viewing the chart window.
Back to Help Index